Online Registration for New D124 Students/Families
Thank you for choosing District 124! Enrollment is open to all legal residents who reside within the School Boundaries of Evergreen Park. For Parents/guardians who wish to enroll their NEW STUDENT(S) in Evergreen Park Elementary School District 124, there is no need to stand in line, register online! Student(s) enrolled online do not have to submit a paper registration packet. You will receive emails from the registrar every step of the way.
To begin the enrollment process, there are three (3) steps required to complete before a student can be placed into a classroom:
STEP 1 – Complete Online Registration
Use the below link to begin the registration process for the 2020-2021 school year and follow the easy on-screen prompts.
STEP 2 – Schedule Appointment to Meet with District 124 Registrar
After you have registered your student(s), an appointment to meet with the registrar will be required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (708) 423-0950 ext. 2145 to schedule an appointment. At this appointment, a Certificate of Residency (Appendix A) form, proof of residency and new student required documentation must be presented.
New student(s) required documents for registration:
- Original Birth Certificate with county seal.
- Student Transfer Form ISBE Form 33-78 from previous school (if child has previously attended school)
- Certificate of Residency (Appendix A) Form.
- Release of Records form for student(s) who previously attended an elementary school in Illinois or Out of State.
- Please obtain copies of any IEP or 504 documents from previous district or any records necessary for a special placement (if applicable)
- Please obtain copies of your student health file from previous school. The State of Illinois requires all students, including out of state or private school, to have a complete and current Certificate of Health and Immunization Record, and proof of School Dental and an Eye Examination. Forms are due the first day of school or within 20 days of enrolling to our district, otherwise, we are required by the State to exclude your child until paperwork is received.
Certificate of Health and Immunization Record
Preschool, Kindergarten and 6th GradeDental Examination
Kindergarten, 2nd Grade and 6th GradeVision/Eye Examination
- Proof of Residency. Please review the Residency Link for residency registration requirements. You must provide documentation showing you live at an address within district boundaries.
- If applicable, you must present custody court order, agreement, judgment, or decree that awards or gives custody of the child/children.
STEP 3 – Payment of School Fees for the 2020-2021 school year
District 124 offers fee waivers for required fees for families who meet the eligibility criteria. Free/Reduced Lunch applications and Waiver of Fee forms will be available for parents during the residency appointment.
Early Childhood: $15
Half Day Kindergarten: $25
Full Day Kindergarten: $30
Grades 1st to 5th: $110
Grades 6th and 7th: $120
Grades 8th: $155