Thank you for choosing Evergreen Park School District 124! Enrollment is open to all residents who reside within the school boundaries of D124, beginning June 5, 2021. For Parents/guardians who wish to enroll their NEW STUDENT(S) in Evergreen Park School District 124, there is no need to stand in line: Register Online. You will receive emails from the district registrar every step of the way.
To begin the enrollment process, there are three (3) steps required to complete before a student can be placed into a classroom:
STEP 1: Complete Online Registration
Use the link below to begin the registration process for the 2021-2022 school year and follow the easy on-screen prompts.
STEP 2: Schedule Appointment To Meet With District 124 Registrar
After you have registered your student(s), an appointment to meet with the registrar will be required. Email email@example.com or call at (708) 423-0950 ext. 2145 to schedule an in-person appointment.
New student(s) Checklist (Required documents to register)
- Original Birth Certificate with county seal.
- Student Transfer Form ISBE Form 33-78 from previous school (if child is transferring from another public school in Illinois). The State of Illinois requires all students, including out of state, private school or parochial schools, provide certification in writing, on school or district letterhead, that the student is not currently serving a suspension or expulsion imposed by the school and what grade the student will be entering for the current school year.
- Please obtain copies of your student health file from previous school. The State of Illinois requires all students, including out of state or private school, to have a complete and current Certificate of Health, Proof of School Dental and an Eye Examination. Forms are due the first day of school or within 20 days of enrolling to our district, otherwise, we are required by the State to exclude your child until paperwork is received.
- Certificate of Health and Immunization Record (Physical Form): Preschool, Kindergarten and 6th Grade
- Dental Examination (Dental Form): Kindergarten, 2nd Grade and 6th Grade
- Vision/Eye Examination (Vision Form): Kindergarten Only
- Certificate of Residency (Appendix A) Form.
- Release of Records form for student(s) who previously attended an elementary school in Illinois or Out of State.
- Proof of Residency: Please review the Residency Page for residency registration requirements. You must provide documentation showing you live at an address within district boundaries.
- Copies of any IEP or 504 documents from previous district or any records necessary for a special placement (if applicable)
- Present custody court order, agreement, judgment, or decree that awards or gives custody of the child/children (if applicable)
STEP 3: Payment Of School Fees For The 2021-2022 School Year
District 124 offers fee waivers for families who meet the eligibility criteria. Free/Reduced Lunch and Waiver of Fee Forms will be available for parents during the residency appointment.
- Early Childhood: $20
- Half Day Kindergarten: $30
- Full Day Kindergarten: $35
- Grades 1st to 5th: $130
- Grades 6th and 7th: $140
- Grades 8th: $180
* For questions and further information on Health requirements, please contact the school your child will be attending.
* For information on Early Childhood and Pre-Kindergarten program, please contact Jean Hector at the Administrative Office at (708) 423-0950 ext. 2140.
* Questions regarding residency requirements or student registration for K through 8 please contact Liza López at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at (708)423-0950 ext. 2145.