Online Registration for New D124 Students/Families
* The registration office will be closed from June 3rd, 2019 through July 9th, 2019 for summer break. Although the office will be closed, we encourage you to complete the online registration for your child/children immediately to avoid enrollment delays for the 2019-2020 school year. Upon return from summer break, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment with the registrar.
Welcome Parents to Evergreen Park Elementary School District 124
Thank you for choosing District 124! Enrollment is open to all legal residents who reside within the School Boundaries of Evergreen Park. For Parents/guardians who wish to enroll their NEW STUDENT(S) in Evergreen Park Elementary School District 124, there is no need to stand in line, register online! Student(s) enrolled online do not have to submit a paper registration packet. You will receive emails from the registrar every step of the way.
To begin the enrollment process, there are three (3) steps required to complete before a student can be placed into a classroom:
STEP 1 – Complete Online Registration
Use the below link to begin the registration process for the 2019-2020 school year and follow the easy on-screen prompts.
Click Here to Register Now
STEP 2 – Schedule Appointment to Meet with District 124 Registrar
After you have registered your student(s), an appointment to meet with the registrar will be required. At this appointment a Certificate of Residency (Appendix A) form, proof of residency and new student required documentation must be presented.
New student(s) required documents for registration:
- Original Birth Certificate with county seal.
- Student Transfer Form ISBE Form 33-78 from previous school (if child has previously attended school)
- Certificate of Residency (Appendix A) Form.
- Release of Records form for student(s) who previously attended an elementary school in Illinois or Out of State.
- Please obtain copies of any IEP or 504 documents from previous district or any records necessary for a special placement (if applicable)
- Please obtain copies of your student health file from previous school. The State of Illinois requires all students, including out of state or private school, to have a complete and current Certificate of Health, Proof of School Dental and an Eye Examination. Forms are due the first day of school or within 20 days of enrolling to our district, otherwise, we are required by the State to exclude your child until paperwork is received.
Kindergarten and 6th GradeDental Examination
Kindergarten, 2nd Grade and 6th GradeVision/Eye Examination
- Proof of Residency. Please review the Residency Link for residency registration requirements. You must provide documentation showing you live at an address within district boundaries.
- If applicable, you must present custody court order, agreement, judgment, or decree that awards or gives custody of the child/children.
STEP 3 – Payment of School Fees for the 2019-2020 school year
District 124 offers fee waivers for required fees for families who meet the eligibility criteria. Free/Reduced Lunch applications and Waiver of Fee forms will be available for parents during the residency appointment.
Early Childhood: $20
Half Day Kindergarten: $30
Full Day Kindergarten: $35
Grades 1st to 5th: $120
Grades 6th and 7th: $130
Grades 8th: $170
Once you have completed all three (3) steps, you will receive a fee payment receipt and you must bring this receipt with you to the school your child will be attending to receive class information/schedules.
- For questions and further information on Health requirements, please contact Lavista Marable at (708) 424-0148 ext. 2262
- For information on Early Childhood and Pre-Kindergarten program, please contact Jean Hector at the Administrative Office at (708) 423-0950 ext. 2140
- Questions regarding residency requirements or student registration for K through 8 please contact Liza Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (708)423-0950 ext. 2145