Evergreen ParkElementary School District 124

Inspire, Empower, Achieve...Every Student, Every Day

Skip to main content
Employment » Substitute Employment Information

Substitute Employment Information

Interested in Subbing for District 124? 
Contact Intermediate Service Center 4 (ISC4) at 708-754-6600 to start the process. 
Once you have all the required forms completed from ISC4 bring it to the District Office at 2929 W. 87th Street and see Deb Peterson to complete the application.