2023-24 #WeConnect Webinar Sessions
Join Superintendent, Dr. Jenna Woodland for a series of webinars where she will share details of how the district is putting its strategic plan in motion. Dr. Woodland will conduct online webinars that will provide a detailed look at how the plan is impacting our teachers and students in the classroom!
The goal of this series is to increase transparency in communication, detail the work that is being done in the district, and provide ongoing opportunities for families to ask questions and provide feedback. Evergreen Park School District 124 values the voice of all stakeholders as we only get better together!
Each webinar will feature a guest speaker to share more about the topic. These will be conducted LIVE with the chance for community members and teachers to submit questions in advance. Links will be shared in advance and all webinars will be recorded and posted to our website.
Watch the latest episode:
Past #WeConnect Webinar Episodes
2023-24 School Year
- October 2023 - Teaching and Learning with Dr. Ashley Carlson
- November 2023 - Student Support Services with Rebecca Tyrrell
2022-23 School Year
- November 2022 - Teaching and Learning
- January 2023 - Student Support Services
- February 2023 - What is Board Work and What Isn't?
- March 2023 - School Finance 101
- April 2023 - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion