- Teachers will provide five hours of instruction with a minimum of 3.5 hours of live remote instruction. Teachers in PK/EC and Kindergarten will provide a minimum of 2.5 hours of remote instruction.
- Teachers will complete at least one week of lesson plans and submit to the building principal.
- Teachers will focus on the subject areas of Math, Reading, Writing, Science, and Social Studies.
- Special Teachers in the elementary schools will provide instruction in PE, Music or Art (one per semester), and Computer Science.
- Teachers will take attendance each day and record in PowerSchool. Middle school teachers will take attendance each class period.
- Teachers will provide students and families will all logins that students will need.
- Teachers will grade assignments and evaluate them with the same level of rigor as in-person instruction. Grades will reflect the quality of work handed in.
- Teachers will enter grades for the week by Sunday evening so that parents can access updated grades by Monday mornings.
- Teachers will be required to use the district curriculum for instruction.
- Teachers will actively monitor email for student or parent issues, respond within 24 hours
Teaching & Learning Resources
- Kindergarten through third grade will use Seesaw.
- Grades 4 through 8 will use Google Classrooms
- Teachers will use Zoom to meet with students during class time or for additional meetings.
- Students will be able to access the following programs through their Clever login in the elementary buildings.
- Brain pop
- Renaissance: Star, AR, Freckle