1. Attendance will be taken and students are expected to be online throughout the day. Remote Learning will be held from 8:25 a.m.-3:05 p.m. for all students in kindergarten through eighth grade. The Pre-K student schedule will run from 8:25-11:10 a.m. Students not in attendance will be considered truant.
2. All resources for remote learning students can be found in the navigation bar on the right.
3. All students will be enrolled in a synchronous classroom, where live in-person and remote learning will occur simultaneously.
4. Remote Learning students will receive daily instruction and independent practice time. Students are expected to complete all assignments. Regular grading policies apply.
5. Remote teachers will be available daily via email or their virtual classrooms.
6. All students are issued a district-owned technology device, which will remain in the student’s possession. If the device is not functioning correctly, it should be reported immediately to the child’s teacher so the technology department can repair or replace the device. The Evergreen Park Elementary 124 Acceptable Use Policy remains in effect.