KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION EVERGREEN PARK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT 124
Kindergarten registration will take place at the Administrative Center, 2929 W. 87th St. in the Multi-Purpose Room (door 2) from 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. on February 21, 22, and 23, 2017. Families who require an interpreter can contact Maria Albarran at 708-423-0950, ext. 2567 after March 1, 2017 for an appointment.
If you are unable to register on the dates listed above, you may register your child(ren) beginning March 1, 2017 at the Administrative Center, 2929 W. 87th St. between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Please call Mary MacDonald at 708-423-0950 ext. 2145 to set up an appointment.
To help expedite the registration process, a registration packet, including medical forms, is available at each elementary school beginning February 1, 2017. Please bring this completed packet back with you when registering. Upon registration you will also need:
· An original birth certificate
· Your child’s social security number
· A current Homeowner’s Insurance Policy/ Mortgage papers or original signed and dated apartment lease, listing all tenants, with proof of last month’s payment/ Certificate of Inspection from the Village of Evergreen Park.
· Current photo ID (i.e. Illinois driver’s license or Illinois state ID)
· Two (2) current additional items of identification demonstrating proof of residency showing the residents address (i.e. automobile insurance policy, credit card bill, telephone bill, utility bill, pay check stub, or bank statement.)
The District 124 Board of Education encourages parents to register their children as early as possible to help the District better plan for the 2017-2018 school year.
If you have any questions, please call Mary MacDonald at 708-423-0950, ext. 2145.